May 18, 2017
LASER World of PHOTONICS 2017
13th International Laser Marketplace provides insight into the global market of laser materials processing
Co-Organized with Optech Consulting LASER World of PHOTONICS 2017 again stages the 13th International Laser Marketplace. The seminar and conference on Laser Materials Processing takes place on Wednesday, June 28, 2017, from 12:45 to 17:00, in the conference room of the press centre West of the Messe München fairground. Worldwide leading experts will discuss international markets and market trends as well as new applications and technologies. The first International Laser Marketplace was founded in 1992. Since 1995 it is held in conjunction with LASER World of PHOTONICS in Munich.
The seminar attracts industry professionals including decision makers and senior executives across the laser industry, from component manufacturers to system integrators, end users, and investors.
One part of the seminar will cover the global marketplace and regional markets. The topics are:
- The Global Market for Industrial Lasers and Laser Systems—Rapid Change and Continued Growth
Dr. Arnold Mayer, President, Optech Consulting, Switzerland
- China Industrial Laser Market Update—Current State and Future Prospects
Dr. Qitao Lue, Chief Technology Officer, Han's Laser Technology Industry Group, China
- Laser Applications in China by End Industry—Impact of Economic Growth and Government Programs
Dr. Bo Gu, President, BOS Photonics, USA
- Industrial Laser Markets and Technologies in Japan: Status and Trends
Dr. Kunihiko Washio, President, Paradigm Laser Research, Japan
- Laser Materials Processing in India—Applications in a Widening Range of Industries Drive the Market
Maulik Patel, International Business Development, Sahajanand Laser Technology Ltd.—SLTL, India
- Supply and Demand Side of Laser Based Production Engineering in Turkey, Current State and Trends
Halefşan Sümen, Ph.D., Assc. Prof. Maltepe University, Editor-in-Chief of ST Automation Magazine, Turkey
The other part of the seminar will focus on current topics in the areas of laser application and new technologies:
- Laser Processing for Advanced Semiconductor Packaging—An Enabling Technology and Market Opportunity
Dr. Dirk Mueller, Director of Strategic Marketing, Coherent Inc, USA
- Electromobility and Industry 4.0: Opportunities and Challenges for Lasers and Laser Systems in the Automotive Industry
Klaus Loeffler, Director International Sales, Trumpf Laser und Systemtechnik, Germany
The 13th International Laser Marketplace will be held in English. For more information and registration please visit www.world-of-photonics.com/lasermarketplace
Informations for journalists
If you are interested in participating please contact Optech Consulting, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on OPTECH CONSULTING is available at: www.optech-consulting.com.
Information on LASER World of PHOTONICS is available at: www.world-of-photonics.com/trade-fair/for-the-press.
For detailed information on the World of Photonics Congress, visit: www.photonics-congress.com