Become a speaker at the World of Photonics Congress
How can you present a lecture or display a poster at the World of Photonics Congress? How can you submit an abstract?
Simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Get to know the World of Photonics Congress and its conferences
- The World of Photonics Congress consists of several individual conferences with scientific programs that are organized by our partners.
- Each of these conferences has a call for papers that describes the current focus areas and topics for the submission of papers.
Step 2: Select a conference and get detailed information
- Please select the conference or conferences whose topics best suit your work or research activities.
- Under "Detailed information" below, you can find i.e. topics, call for papers, important dates and links to the websites of the respective conferences.
|CLEO®/Europe-EQEC||Basic research across all photonics disciplines||Detailed information|
|EOS conferences on Optical Technologies||Focus on Optofluidics, Optomechanical and Light engineering, as well as Manufacturing of Optical Systems||Detailed information|
|ECBO||Biophotonics and biomedical optics||Detailed information|
|Lasers in Manufacturing (LiM)||Everything connected with lasers and photonics in materials processing and manufacture||Detailed information|
|Optical Metrology||Machine vision and optical measurement technology||Detailed information|
Step 3: Submit your lecture online via the website of the respective conference
- Please submit your lecture using the online submission tool for the respective conference.
- You will also be notified by that conference partner whether your lecture was accepted.
If you are accepted as a speaker at a World of Photonics Congress conference, you must also purchase your congress ticket.
This ticket allows you to attend all of the conferences under the umbrella of the World of Photonics Congress.
Your ticket also includes admission to LASER World of PHOTONICS. The world's leading trade fair for the photonics industry takes place in Munich at the same time as the World of Photonics Congress.
You will receive your ticket at the counter for your conference at the fair in Munich.