Respice SME Workshop on “Aligning Education with Innovation”
The RespiceSME workshop will focus on ‘Best Practices’ examples of knowledge exchange relating on various forms of interactions between universities/institutes and the industry. The goal is also to analyse the challenges for improving the curricula of photonics courses and therewith, the educational offer in photonics (and related subjects) for students. Furthermore, it will be discussed and shown what tools and measures can be used in order to better scope the requirements of the industry (in particular SMEs) for improving and updating the curricula of physics / photonics courses.
Listen to and discuss with
- Industry representatives
- Innovation experts from academia
- Representatives from EU educational programmes
- What actions and measures are necessary to align education with innovation?
- How can universities and industry better collaborate to trigger innovation
After the presentations
- Networking with refreshments and snack
- Matchmaking opportunity for job/internship seekers and companies!
Date: June 28, 2017
Time: 13:00 – 18:00
Location: World of PHOTONICS Congress, Munich, Germany